We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your experience on our site
- Help us understand how people are using our products and services, so we can make them better
- To deliver advertising to websites outside of our website
- To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you have the ability via our cookie consent manager to accept or decline various types of non-essential cookies. You can also choose to accept or reject cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please note that not accepting or disabling cookies may affect the functionality of some parts of this website.
You can control the cookies placed and retained on your Device.